上帝创世已成。
The creation was done by God.
漂亮的伊甸园有了第一位人类住户,亚当,而他的第一任妻子是上帝取其一根肋骨所造,夏娃,寓意是女人只是男人的一部分,而男人则要保护女人。
The beautiful Garden of Eden had its first human inhabitant, Adam, and his first wife was made by God with a rib. It meant that a woman was only a part of a man, and a man’s responsibility was to protect a woman.
其实事实并非如此。
But it is far from the truth.
男性和女性是同时被创造的,只不过亚当不太喜欢这个女性,所以上帝又给他重新造了一个‘夏娃’。
Male and female were created at the same time, but clearly this female was not Adam’s type, so God created another "Eve" for him.
你问我怎么知道的呀?
You ask me why I knew it
因为,我就是那个不被亚当所喜欢的女性。
Because I am the female who is not liked by Adam.
得,你也别叫我亚当的第一任妻子,我不稀罕。
Well, don't call me Adam's first wife. I'm not fond of this title.
如果可以,我更喜欢你叫我,莉莉丝
I prefer you to call me Lilith if possible.
来源:Kvam, Krisen E. et al. "Eve & Adam: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Readings on Genesis and Gender." Indiana University Press: Bloomington, 1999.
作者有话说
显示所有文的作话
第1章 Chapter I Genesis--Priestly Version